How to Help
Please fill out the Contact Form to let us know if you are interested in joining a team. Doctors, Nurses, Pastors, Accountants, Students, and Homemakers - all are welcome!
As you can imagine, it takes a significant amount of funds to provide the services. Any donation is greatly appreciated!
Thomas Charities is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization and a Registered NGO in Uganda.
Donations are Tax-Deductible to the extent permitted by law.
300 Hours state-side volunteer hours qualifies you for a fully funded Mission Trip! 150 Hours qualifies you for funded Mission Trip expenses except airfare. Mission trips are generally two weeks long.
1. Web Design and Updates
2. Social Media Updates
3. Marketing Design - Brochures, flyers, etc.
4. Data entry
5. Book Donation pickups
6. Sorting Books and other Donations
7. Grant Research
8. Video rendering
9. Presentation Development
10. Network Server Installation
11. Volunteer Coordinator for Women's Conferences
12. Volunteer Coordinator for Medical Missions