"For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother."
We are a Christian nonprofit humanitarian organization dedicated to empowering and encouraging those without resources to self-sustainability.
For the Glory of God.
INDIVIDUALS - FAMILIES - COMMUNITIES
2020 Upcoming Events - February and March Mobile Medical Clinics! 5 Evangelical Conferences throughout Northern Uganda
- NEW Water well installation at Koch Lii School hit solid rock and needs an additional $3,800 to bring in the big drilling rig from the city. There is NO clean water access in this whole area.
- Building Campaign underway for the Community Media Resource Center (Library and Technical School) and Community Crop Storage Facility.
- 2 Community Latrines Grand Openings!
- 31 Village Teachers sent to Literacy Training
- 6 New Churches planted in Kenya and Uganda - AMAZING! How Great and Awesome is our GOD! Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
- Introducing partnership with the Filipino Church Planting Ministry of Pat Mamaclay - see Evangelism Page
Be a Legacy Partner! Building Campaign underway!
Video is of the recent Gateway Construction of the future Goro Community Center - Media Resource Center - Library, Vocational Training Center, Grain Storage Facility, Multi-Purpose Pavilion, Place of Worship and Medical Clinic.
This Registry will take you to the MyRegistry site where you may purchase items listed that will be shipped to our Pennsylvania site for shipment to Uganda via Air or Shipping Container. Most items on the list are for Medical Mission Support and Education.
Books - All kinds, all conditions: REALLY . . ANY book, CDs, DVDs
School Supplies: Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, backpacks, 1 Gal and 2 Gal Zip-Loc Bags, rulers, etc.
Medical Supplies: First-Aid, BP cuffs, Diabetes testing supplies, gloves, etc.
Soccer Equipment—Balls, Cleats, etc.
Sewing machines, scissors, needles, pins, thread, purses, string bags, totes
Bubble Wrap, Toiletries - toothbrushes, soap, lotions, toothpaste, etc.
Thomas Charities is a 501(c)3 Organization and a Registered NGO in Uganda.
Your donations are fully Tax-Exempt. Every Donation will receive a Tax Receipt.